Cinema ads and music license

I need to create a commercial video and it will be played in the cinemas before the movies. Which audio jungle license should i choose?

Thank you and have a nice day :slight_smile:

Would more than likely be classed as broadcast, but the odds of having more than 1m viewers would be minimal (unless it’s played in a chain of cinemas and on multiple movies) so a broadcast 1m should do the job.