Cinema 4D free trial?

Hi Guys,

I was just checking and it seems that C4D has a free demo that you can possibly activate and use unhindered for 42 days. I don’t know, because I have a licence for C4D, but maybe there’s someone out there who doesn’t yet own Cinema who’d like to try it out and report back just how unlimited the trial is…

http://www.maxon.net/en/downloads/demo-version/demoform-nl-add/choose/cinema-4d-demos.html

It might be a useful thing in terms of templates. I know there are plenty of buyers who customize their first projects with a demo version of Ae and thereby get the bug. :slight_smile:

Yeah I think they have had a demo version out for years actually. Only problem is that you can’t render out anything or save the files you create so not really useful for people trying to make a template

butlerm said

Yeah I think they have had a demo version out for years actually. Only problem is that you can’t render out anything or save the files you create so not really useful for people trying to make a template

That is affirmative.

a bit offtopic but has anyone tried a render farm?

MotionRevolver said
butlerm said

That is affirmative.

I was thinking abou this bit…

Activate the demo and use all saving features for 42 days
After you start the CINEMA 4D R13 demo you can optionally activate it and use the following features for 42 days:
Save and export your projects
Create and save textures in 3D painting mode
Save rendered images and animations
Save compositing files (incl. Multi-Pass renderings)

and wondering it’s new.