[Ciloe Theme]

Hi,
I bought Ciloe theme from EnvatoElements, but have small problem.
I cannot create / edit any menu and footer.
Is someone have the same bug ?

Hi,

Go to Appearance > menu and setup footer widgets or http://prntscr.com/nzsmyg > http://prntscr.com/nzsn5m or
You can contact with your purchase item author hope they will help you in this issue

Thanks!

Hi

for adding footer menu at first please check your theme options is there any setting (as like footer widget settings) to set footer menu. If exist then go to Appearance => Menus and create/set your menus for footer menus. and from Appearance => Menus you will be able to add/edit/remve any menu for your footer menus.

Also you can check the theme documentation hopefully you will get necessary support.

Thanks

Hi
thanks for you message. I can’t see visual editor when I edit my menu (have demo content now). Screen attached.

Hi

In Elements the ciloe theme is not tested with latest wordpress 5. So I think it is not gutenberg optimized. In this case you have to install and active classic editor (free) to fix the visual editor issues.

Thanks

I still cannot use this theme :frowning:

Are you sure you have installed WPBakery Page Builder mean WPBakery visual composer? From your svreenshots seems to me you didn’t installed. Please install the plugin. Thanks

Please check Ciloe theme Documentation. Hope you will get all necessaru help there. Thanks

Hi,
I see that I need to activate Bakery. It’s not included if I bought Envato Theme?

please check: How To Install Plugins Included
PLease be noted that theme Bundled plugins do not have their own licenses. This means they cannot be activated mean registered for updates. So you can safely ignore any plugin activation/registration messages.

Thanks

Ok so I’ve installed correctly. But still have the same problem. I installed yesterday second theme called : Cize but problem with menu is the same.

Please when you will work with any theme read the theme documentation how to use the theme and make sure you have only compatible plugins with the theme instaled. Thanks

I read all documentation, ev. is step by step done.

Hi

Please contact theme Author and let them know How to Contact your purchased theme Author, theme author will be happy to assist you.

Thanks