Christmas Scene Creator Hard Rejected, I don't know why.

Hey, guys, I’m trying to start over again. And I decided to do it with my Christmas Bundle. But today after 8 days of waiting for the review of my file I am surprised that it has been rejected with the following message: "Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Rudolph Christmas Scene Creator” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

It’s hard for me to figure out what’s wrong because this bundle contains a lot of things and those automatic answers that reviewers use don’t help in seeing where the problem is.

here you can see everything contained in this bundle:
https://www.behance.net/gallery/71817545/Rudolph-Christmas-Scene-Creator

I think this Bundle is good enough to be accepted here.

I could understand a soft reject if there are some details or small changes but Hard Reject seems weird

2 Likes

hi i think this is cool but maybe what u are being reproached is to mainly put elements rather than create a real scene, so to speak. I mean u have cool elements, original and so on but it looks like more a collections of cut items with associated shadows rather than a true scene in the end …

2 Likes

@n2n44 Thanks dude. You’re right, I think the presentation of the bundle is poorly focused. I’m going to work on this but I don’t know if I can upload it again because it was a hard rejected.

@Giallo That’s what I thought, at least they should give some idea that it’s wrong in the bundle, but as they only give automatic answers.

having feedback for rejected things , this is what all people are aspiring to lol the problem is this is not part of the process, we may regret it but this is like this … i think that this is a different story if your item is a bundle and that u have several scene creators in one, then u should post each screenshot of each scene so that we can have a look what may not be good enough yet …

This is daft. Mockups by @CarlosViloria2 are simply amazing.

hey Adam beware u are going to get censored lol

I made the respective changes in the presentation of the bundle can be seen in the link I left above. But honestly, I don’t want to upload this item to graphicriver anymore. Anyway n2n44 thank you very much for your point of view made me realize the bad approach I had the product. The opposite of what the graphicriver reviewer did.