Choosing the right theme

I am searching for a theme to use on my e-commerce website without the need to download woocommerce plugin. All the descriptions for the themes I have found are not clear whether woo commerce is integrated into the website or it will work fine with Woo-commerce plugin. I am open to free and paid themes. But I need direction to go with. Any help?

Hi Kawad,
As far my understanding, if you see a eCommerce theme and if it’s WordPress them, it’s obvious that it will be required WooCommerce plugin and/or supported with WooCommerce plugin. You check the item description for details.

Still you can ask author of your choosen theme by commenting on their item before buying. I believe they will be happy to assist you.

Thanks

There’s a column on the right of any item page that lists the different features and compatibility including WooCommerce where appropriate

If it’s an Ecommerce with cms as wordpress then you will definitely need / require woocommerce plugin.

Have you purchased any theme yet or still looking forward to it ! if so then please proceed by checking out any good theme from themeforest

As per your requirements you may find any suitable theme from there

So as far as I understand is that there are some themes that are built for ecommerce with out the need to integrate woo commerce… Is this correct?

Thanks a lot for your reply.

So as far as I understand is that there are some themes that are built for ecommerce with out the need to integrate woo commerce… Is this correct? I haven’t purchased any theme yet… I have been working with flatsome but I don’t like it.

It will have to have some form of e-commerce integration - may not be WooCommerce but it’s the most common

So there are no themes that can be used for e commerce without woo commerce?

There’s no theme that can be used for ecommerce without some form of ecommerce plugin or functionality.

That does not have to be WooCommerce - it is not the only option and there are others out there.