Checkout page shows code in the "Terms & Conditions" box (Shopkeeper Theme)

Hi, I seem to be having a small issue with the area on my check out page that displays my terms & conditions.

It’s displaying some code at the top & bottom of my T&C’s and I can’t figure out how to remove it?

I have included pictures for reference, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated!

T%26C's%20box%20top T%26C's%20box%20bottom

Hi

Please check and make sure you have installed visual composer plugins. From screenshots seems to me visual composer plugins not installed there!

Thanks

Hi

Thanks for the quick response! Where can I find the visual composer plugins required to make this work please or is it just one specific plugin in particular?

When I go into “appearance”, “install plugins” the only plug in that appears there is “shopkeeper portfolio addon” is this the one I need to install?

Also as far as I am aware my wp bakery page builder is up to date & I just updated the shopkeeper theme today.

Thanks

Hi

I mean WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer). If you already installed WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) then please make sure you have latest version of the plugin. You can download the latest version plugin from your envato dashboard download page and download ‘All Files & Documentation’ there you should get the plugin. Also you can check theme documentation.

Thanks

Hi sorry for the late reply I thought I had already replied to this! It appears I have the latest version of WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) installed already as I have version 6.0.5 can you confirm if this is the latest version?

Also if it’s not and I do have to install the newest version of WPBakery Page Builder (formerly Visual Composer) how do I go about doing that? I want to make sure I don’t do it wrong and end up losing things off my website.

Thanks

yes, current latest version 6.0.5 till now. So, you have the latest evrsion.

OK great, what would I need to do now then to get rid of the issue I am having regarding my terms and conditions box? I have attached pics again for reference.T%26C's%20box%20bottom T%26C's%20box%20top

may we know in your website pages vc shortcode is working fine or vc shortcode is not working anywhere in your website!
Where you got Terms and Conditions box? is it a page or theme settings

Hi, sorry i’m not sure what this means? Please could you elaborate?

With regards to the terms & conditions box the process I followed was: 1) Created a page called terms & conditions, 2) Wrote out my terms & conditions in a text box on the page. 3) Went to appearance>Customise>WooCommerce>Checkout and then under terms & conditions page I picked the terms & conditions page I created.

Many thanks.

Please go to edit that page and active WPBakery Page Builder as backend editor then add the conetent for that page and hope will work fine for you.

Hi I already used WPBakery Page Builder as the backend editor when I made this page, I used it to add a text box element and then I wrote my T&C’s in that box if this is what you mean?

Thanks

I think soemthing going wrong in your text block, your page builder editor should look like this: https://prnt.sc/piq3hk

If you can’t figure it out then please contact theme author: https://themeforest.net/item/shopkeeper-ecommerce-wp-theme-for-woocommerce/9553045/support

1 Like