Charges for Bookly Pro

Hi

I recently signed up for Envato subscription and am trying to obtain the license for Bookly. I have recently taken over a customers website and the previous operator support has expired. Do i have to download bookly again for a cost or is this included in my subscription?

Hi

If you are talking about codecanyon Bookly item then for each end product mean for each individual use as like each domian/website you have to purchase the item individually. In envato market each item license will work only for one end product.

If you are talikng about envato elements then if the item exist in elements then for each end product you have to download each time and have to register when the project will complate.

Thanks

hi

i have an envato subscription that we pay monthly subscription for. We require support for the book plugin that we already have on the website (it was installed when we took it over).

Do i need to pay for another Bookly pro or does my subscription cover that already and it so, what license would we use.

The issue i am having is that my customers are not receiving notifications when booking appointments despite this already being booked in.

Hi

Due to the subscription format and reduced pricing, products on Elements are sold as is and therefore don’t come with Author support. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.
Envato Elements does not provide technical support for any items. More info Here.

Thanks

do does this mean we will have to buy bookly again despite already having it installed with a license?

Hi

If you have a license already and you are talking about the same end product where the license are using then no need to buy license again. The license will work lifetime for the same end product. In case of author support if you have purchased the license more than 6 month ago then you have to purchase extended support to get support from the auhtor.

This is envato support policy:

Thanks

where can we purchase item support for bookly

have you purchased the license from codecanyon, right? please provide your item full title or url.

Hi

If you are interested to get support from the Item author then you can extend/renew your support.

Extending and Renewing Item Support:

You can check item support policy:

Thanks

we have purchased Bookly Pro correct. The item was purchased by the previous administrator of the site. We are actively using the plugin

in this case only previous administrator can extended the support. You will not be able. If you like you can purchase a new license and can use but in this case I will stringly recommend to ask a prepurchase questions to the item author about it going through item details page then comments page.

How to contact an author:

Thanks