Changing logo and text directly on themeforest

Hello,

I own an agency and would like to make my proposal more customized to each client. Installing the theme and making changes is quite time consuming so I wanted to know if there was an option to change a logo on a theme or the text on a theme directly on theme forest.

For instance, can I take this template: https://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/demo-agency/
and change the logo and tag line, perhaps a couple pictures and then send an url to my clients so they can see what it would roughly look like without the theme to buy the theme, install a theme, having an hosting etc.

Thank you for your help!

In a nutshell no you can’t

The best option would be to buy a copy for yourself - edit that each time you need to demo what it would look like for a client.

Then when they buy their own copy (there has to be a new copy/license for each use or installation but this wouldn’t impact you using your copy on the same demo url to showcase it with a different logo or images), you charge to set it up correctly

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

I usually pick 2 - 3 themes for each client so that wouldn’t work. But I have my answer, it’s not possible. Thanks for that.

Best,
Lug