Changing country is effect withholding Tax?

Changing country is effect withholding Tax?

Hi, I’m from Turkey and I’m paying %10 for withholding per sales. Next month I’m moving to Prague Czech Republic. My wife is Czech and how I have to update my tax informations? Or should I? Because Czech Republic have %0 withholding rate.

What should I do?




if you want to update tax information for new country then you must have a TIN certificate in your new country. You can update the tax information going through Settings => Tax Information
But about your main concern “what should you do”, I will highly recommend you please contact Envato support and let them know they will assist you.


1 Like