Changes to the Envato Elite Program rewards

Depends what the $1000 marketing campaign consists of I guess. Is it an actual $1000 spend on Facebook ads/Twitter/Adwords etc… or is it something they’ve valued at $1000… like some of it is made up of an email campaign to Envato buyers, a featured item in the blog/homepage etc?

That’s true.
And how about the email marketing campaign compared to the Apple Macbook?

So no Envato Elite Care Pack for 125k !!!

All I want to know is which levels have the TimTams, please don’t take those away.

1 Like

Quite the opposite @metrothemes, the care packs stay the same for now :wink:

Tims Tams get sent at 125k, 750k, and 1M levels @digitalscience

We wouldn’t dream of removing the tim tams. If anything, we’re thinking of having opportunities for more Tim Tams…

1 Like

Did the first Envato care package always arrive at the 125k mark? I can’t remember now, also I think the elite program only started much later on FlashDen when some authors were already over 100k.

@matthewcoxy really awesome :smile:

I would prefer a featured item on codcanyon, we are closing to 250k and so far not featured item, I’ve been asking for this for about two years this and always the same crappy answer, keep doing unique and great products bla bla bla, we are doing that and we do have some unique and outstanding items. We’ve been doing that but no luck so far. How come other authors have 2-3 or more featured products? maybe someone can explain this.

Envato please don’t ignore this request anymore we need your help, be fair with all authors!

Thank you.

2 Likes

These are very strange improvements to be honest.
Those authors who already made 250k can easily hire someone for marketing improvements. As for me, i’d like to see more stuff from you guys, not from someone else. Like laptop backpacks with your branding, laptop covers, some template options for profile page, shirts and hoodies, posters with some nice author’s branding or motivation, laptop stands etc etc. Something we can’t purchase and can’t get elsewhere, but only earn here.

And these improvements of items - yes, nice, but not ‘wow’…

4 Likes

I have to agree with @Kopyov

Uhm, so you removed the macbooks because by 2M we’d probably have gotten enough money by then to buy one ourselves, but you add some rewards that we can purchase ourselves from envato studio without any real hassle.

1 Like

Same here… I still have not a featured item by Envato staff on my two accounts for 6 years… really sad…

I am not an elite author (yet :stuck_out_tongue: ) but with few thousand files, I though some of my items would be good enough to be featured :smiley:

Hello Matt,

Thanks for these changes. :wink:

However, I’m not sure when these changes will be effective? as I understood 2M+ author will get the faster queue for reviewing but it’s been 9 days now and it’s still in the queue :confused: so not sure if it’s started now?

Thanks Matt

Hey @GoodLayers,

Thanks for the kind words.

I had a meeting with the quality team yesterday. They’re just putting the finishing touches on the new system and it should be live in the next day or so :smile:

Why we’re doing it: Let’s get real here folks. By the time you sell five million dollars worth of stock on an online marketplace, you probably already have a computer. Moreover, you probably have a business that owns several computers. In fact, should the unthinkable happen and a crazed herd of rampaging raccoons break into your office complex and pee on your computers, you could probably afford to replace those computers four times over.

That last paragraph really made me laugh :smiley:

1 Like

Same question? No feature item no feature author?. more than 5 years :frowning:

Wow, these changes sound fantastic. Now I look forward even more to becoming elite one day! :smiley:

Just out of curiosity, do elite author still get access to advanced Google Analytics data?

As you may know (from this post http://videohive.net/forums/thread/tracking-envato-sales-with-google-analytics/151011) I’m extremely keen on having the option to integrate Google Analytics tracking into my items. So if this no longer an elite author, perhaps it could be available to all authors?

You betcha! It’s the first thing you get access to at 75k!

Check out elite.envato.com for the full list of rewards.

1 Like

Gotach, will keep working hard to achieve that milestone then :wink: