Changes To How Authors Receive Earnings Payouts From Envato

I am facing the same issue. I think they should review the issue, and solve it for this month.

Interesting… this could be a bigger problem if some authors are reporting it to be rejected. Last month for us everything was fine will see… delaying this payment after 18th will cause major issues for us with our government for salaries and various expenses which are being processed on 18th also, which will cause significant expenses and possible massive fines from the government.

But I do have faith that tomorrow the money will be on the bank account.

We haven’t yet received the SWIFT payment, anyone else?

It is 17 April in Australia and we have not received march payments which should be processed on 15 April via payoneer, What is happening here?!

It happened to me as well last year…I opened a ticket to ask what happened, they just said that the transfer didn’t go through because it was rejected by the bank even though my bank details have always been the same. I had to wait for my money for an extra month, there’s absolutely no way they are going to send you money if the transfer fails! The next month everything was fine, I didn’t change anything because there was nothing to change and it went through!

@jamesgiroux I received my payment from Payoneer with a $15 fee. Is there a possibility Envato could negotiate with Payoneer a lower fee of $3 as this is the case with payments from Elements?

We still are yet to receive the money trough SWIFT. I do know however that another author from our country got the money yesterday.

Slowly I am getting a bit anxious. Tough I still have faith its going to be here very soon.
Up until now we don’t see any rejections or money returning on our envato account.

Same here @Anps

Checked with my bank, they don’t see anything nor any rejections are in place. So I guess Someone at Envato accounting or some intermediat bank just took a big bathroom brake :slight_smile:

I still haven’t received SWIFT payments too.

Please remember that particular situations regarding the personal account or the payouts cannot be solved in the forums. Please contact Envato Help & Support for further assistance.

1 Like

Actually some group clarifications if there are any delays should be given to forums as it seems quite a few authors are reporting it. Non the less mail sent.

Did anyone get any response from support? As its almost 1 PM here and nothing. Getting a bit nervous.

1 Like

Haven’t got mine also. This is unusual for SWIFT transfer.

No SWIFT yet here, anybody got it yet?

So 10 am has passed here and no money. Has any one received it? This is bad… firs attempts from our institutions to get the money are started meaning that we are well in the way of getting penalised.

I’ve sent an email at 12:00 yesterday to envato and another one at 13 upon their request then I’ve got a reply at almost 9pm that they escalated it… and still no reply.

Sadly the last border of trust has been crossed. And I am not talking about the late payment but the utter lack of respect and communication on this matter.

Sorry but I was utterly polite and patient until the last minute.

The only legal protection Envato has is it can take up to 7 days… which is a misleading statement by itself.
For example our bank told me that there is now way it can take so long and even this long is an indicator that something went wrong on payers side.

Such a shame…

No SWIFT here as well, never happened for last 5 years, the money was always the same day the Envato sent “your payouts was processed” email. :confused:

I’m also on the same situation. Very unusual, Envato must clarify what’s going on.

I’m sorry mate, but your logic is seriously flawed here and pointing fingers at Envato has nothing to do with your situation.

Envato is a Internet Company, banks are banks, you’re a customer. Now connect all of those to share data between eachother and find out what happend with your payment. Couple that with a few thousand requests, and then please tell me how long can this process take?

And for your information, SWIFT is a service known to take up to 7 days, if you got it earlier until know, you were seriously lucky. I made countless transfers using swift to business partners in the past for a company I worked, and usually it took 4-5 days, regardless of the location of the company that was sending or receiving.

Unfortunately, the fingers should be pointed at the banks that bounce the money from one another until it lands to yours. Especially given the fact that there are countless international policies made for bank transfers and privacy regulations that may affect the transfer times significantly.

Cheers mate.

Envato did clarify this quite well, actually, check it out here

Once your payment has been processed (assuming that you have provided us the correct account details), you will generally receive the money in your bank account in approximately two business days.

However, occasionally the transfer can take up to 5 business days. If you have not received your money after 5 business days from the time you receive our payment confirmation email, then please contact support immediately and we will be happy to assist you.

Important Note:
Envato cannot be held responsible for delays, extra costs or financial loss that arises from being provided incorrect account information. Please ensure that you double check the details with your financial institution prior to submitting a request for a SWIFT Wire Transfer.

The fact that payments got processed in the same day in the past doesn’t change the fact that this policy is in place for the past 2 years and at the very end of it it’s clearly mentioned, normally 2 days, it can jump up to 5 days! :slight_smile:

Going wild on the forums, will not solve anything. You won’t persuade 7 banks banks to transfer your funds faster because that’s what you believe. SWIFT has the policy of 2 to 7 days. Take it or leave it.

Envato has nothing to do with that! :slight_smile:

So, you’re telling me that all of a sudden bank’s authors from all around the world delayed the money transfers all at the same time?
Find that hard to believe.