Changes To How Authors Receive Earnings Payouts From Envato

I see that too. That seems to be a bug. I can see Address Line 1 and Address Line 2 in settings but there is no Address Line 2 when trying to submit a new W8. @KingDog, can this be a marketplace bug?

You can also tell the guys over at support in the same ticket they replied to you about this issue. They can send it faster to the development team to see what’s up and if it’s actually a bug.

1 Like

Hey @Enabled. I have a problem with the Pay Pal account. I found absolutely randomly, I have not specified a “region” (I did not specify the information about the “region” in which I live in the in the record of Pay Pal) (but all the rest of the information is correct and corresponds to the account on Envato). Support has not yet responded, and I’m excited …

güzel anlatım olmuş thank you wery much
avcılar çilingir

я правильно понял? если я к примеру в конце месяца достиг 281,50$ то вся сумма выводится на мой пейпал?
То есть загвостка в том что нельзя будет оставлять сумму на следующий месяц?
просто не могу понять такого негатива от пользователей…

1 Like

то есть получаеться авто-вывод всё равно ?

How long will I receive an answer from support? Ticket number #1048431 . Quickly possible? I do not want to stay without a salary on March 15 !!

Between a few hours and 7 days. You are aware this was announced on the 16th of January? How is it that you are the angry one on the 28th of February? It took you 1 month and 12 days fo figure out you need to contact support?

PS: You’re not getting a salary, you are not an Envato employee. You are getting earnings YOU are still responisble for withdrawing until the automation is added. So the only person you should be angry at is yourself.

So, please wait for support to reply, or read the first entry in this thread. It’s funny how Envato is to blame because in 1 month and 12 days you didnt contact support…

1 Like

I’m not angry at anyone, I myself noticed this discrepancy yesterday :slight_smile:

I did not blame anyone for anything, :slight_smile:

I would like for me 500 $ automonthly paid for Paypal.

But your employees Envano answer for too long on issues that concern money !

Your ticket is not the only one mate… patience…

1 Like

Many thanks, but it does not please me, comrade! Thanks!

Let them work a little faster! When it’s needed!

Mate, now you are just being rude! Enough is enough! Consider this a warning. Mind you, Envato are not your slaves and Support is already working 24/7. Enough is enough and I will remind you that the community rules have a special section about respecting your fellow community members, which, includes the hard working guys and gals at Envato Support!

This was announced on the 16th of January. Envato Support does not have to work a bit faster to suit your personal needs because you didn’t have time until now, because you forgot? Seriously? You forgot to get paid? And Envato is to blame? Live up to your mistakes and stop being rude!

There were constantSticky Author Dashboard notices, emails from Envato, and this pinned forum topic. Do you want them to come to your house and bring you a tea?!

It’s your fault. Live up to it and stop being rude or I will remove you from the forums. Such attitude is unacceptable. As I said, live up to your mistake, and wait for your turn. Support replies between a few hours and 7 days. They are not your personal support staff.

Why do you always accuse me of being rude, or something? I just asked you a question.

I quoted your messages clearly. That’s not an acusation, that’s a statement, a fact. You were rude and biased. So, you have your answer. Be patient. They will reply to your ticket, in due time. There are other tickets in front of you.

I just stressed support runs a little longer. Dude, do not strain yourself like this. I know that you also work and answer questions here all the time and all that. Sorry if you thought that my messages are too provocative :slight_smile: But when I’m not happy with something, I always write like that and there’s nothing criminal about it, I think so :slight_smile: Specifically, in relation to you @Enabled , I have no complaints, so relax :wink:

I am relaxed mate, but please don’t be biased! Support are incredible people, I know some of them and I know how fast and efficient they work. I stand behind them and seeing your message indeed provoked me, because, as you well know, a message like this on the forum cand give “courage” to a lot of trolls. Just be patient mate. February withdrawals are still processed as usual, so why stress? :wink: