Changes To How Authors Receive Earnings Payouts From Envato

If you own the account and your wife owns the PayPal, then you will not be able to receive money. PayPal account info must match Envato Account Info.

This was announced well over 2 years ago. There was enough time to adjust, so forcing is not the correct word here. In theory, withdrawing cash that you earned to another persons account, is illegal in some countries, and legal in others, therefore, this cannot be a “you can but others can’t situation”. This is why everyone must own their account and must own their payment account as well.

I’d worry as well after making 2 sales about recieving compensation… :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry for reading your sales volume wrongly, I meant to say 2 sales in 2 years. I’m thinking why authors earning 2 sales per hour are no voicing such concerns, and therefore, stand by my initial post. You can use the available options, wait forever for a new one, or simply stop submitting items. You have choices, no one is forcing you do anything! :slightly_smiling_face:

No, thank you for enlightening me. I wasn’t aware that almost, if not more than 30% the post in this thread are mine Now, back to the subject. This thread is really not debatable. These are new Terms and Conditions. They’ve been announced probably when you made your 4th and last sale, meaning 2 years ago. Enough time to get your accounts together. These are the new terms. Take them or leave them. No one is holding you here!

So, if you have something constructive to bring to this thread, please, be my guest. If you’re still concerned about the 3 biggest payment gates Envato has been using for the past 10 years, with over 500.000.000$ paid through them, you can contact them individually and tell them your thoughts. We’re not debating the ethics of the payment gate. This thread announced mandatory changes.

I can understand your reasons for not wanting to use certain payment methods. What I’m having trouble understanding, is why you originally signed up, if those were (and still are) the only payment options available at the time. Why you’re now concerned about submitting new items as you may not get paid for them with the current withdrawal options… when those are/were the same withdraw options available when you uploaded your first item?

1 Like

Hi,

I’m looking for a solution ever since I saw this forum. Because I will lose near $80 each months via Swift. Which makes around $900 Loss Yearly. I’ve been using Swift for long time and was making withdrawals a few times a year to avoid losing more money to transfer fees.

I’ve registered to Payoneer to use it instead of Swift after this change of Envato. However, I’ve never used Payoneer before. And my Payoneer card just arrived. So I don’t know how much is it going to cost me to get my funds.

My Question Is :
Just for this month, can I withdraw $200 to Payoneer and other funds to Swift? This way I can try Payoneer and see how it works? I just want this for this month only to see which one is better for me.

Thanks!

February 28, 2018: At 12:00:00 Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) on Wednesday February 28, 2018, we will remove the option to add multiple payout destinations (after this change is implemented, authors will only be able to enter one set of payment details).

So… yes! Just request your two withdrawals before then.

1 Like

Thanks for your answer :slight_smile: Just another question. What if I make $200 withdrawal to Payoneer AND keep the remaining funds here for this month only? As I said, I’m trying to learn the fees of Payoneer (such as transfer fees, ATM fees). For example, it looks like the Swift fee is only $25, however bank transfers costs me around $50. So may I keep my remaining funds here for this month?

Just to make one final thing clear. Can I change the payout method later (after this change applied)? I mean last say I’ve used Payoneer and it didn’t work well. And I want to get back to Swift. Or vice versa. Can I do this? I remember I’ve read something like this on forum but I want to make it clear.

Thanks for all of your help :slight_smile:

Will it be possible to withdraw (SWIFT) money to my USD TransferWise Borderless account (https://transferwise.com/borderless)? It would be great because I want to hold my USD and not exchange it to EUR. In TransferWise I have my own USD account with Wire Routing Number and ACH Routing number. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Starting from the April 2018 payout (scheduled to take place on Monday April 16, 2018 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)), we will also be making monthly automated payments of all earnings balances higher than $500 for Swift, $50 for PayPal and $20 for Payoneer.

1 Like

Transferwise isn’t a withdrawal option. SWIFT is, if your transferwise account works just like a normal bank account that accepts SWIFT payments. Have you tried it before? Or do you know it doesn’t work and are enquiring about it being added as an option in the future?

If it’s the latter, then there’s no.plans to change the withdrawal options at the moment, but that might change in the future. If it’s the former… give it a try! See if the details are accepted when requesting a withdrawal. And maybe contact Transferwise to see if they accept SWIFT payments to accounts.

1 Like

Thanks, Envato!

Thank you enabled.

Yes, I have multiple email addresses associated with one paypal account.

So if my real name in envato account matches the real name in paypal account, it will be all right regardless of the paypal email ID I use, right?

1 Like

Sounds that way to me. Contact support for 100% “re-assurance” and better sleeping at night. It is you money after all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Re-posting this. Same questions appear, over and over again. Read this guys.

The situation doesn’t really get any simpler than this. Let me summarize this thread for you in a few, fast, simple phrases.

1. Withdrawals will be automatic! You choose an account, and payments get sent just like they were before to the account you choose, only automatic, monthly
2. Payments will be sent to the account owner!

Situation 1 - SUCCESSFUL ( Earnings Sent )

• Envato Account Belongs to John Doe, Address 1 ( filled in your account settings)
  • PayPal / Payoneer / Swift account belongs to John Doe, Address 1

SITUATION 2 - FAILED ( Earnings NOT Sent )

• Envato Account Belongs to John Doe, Address 1
  • PayPal / Payoneer / Swift account belongs to John Doe, Address 2

SITUATION 3 - FAILED ( Earnings NOT sent )

• Envato Account Belongs to John Doe
  • PayPal / Payoneer / Swift account belongs to: Family / Friend / Anyone else except John Doe

Will Envato add a new tax for this?
No, same payment system applies as before. If PayPal or Payoneer or Swift have taxes, those taxes will be paid to them, NOT Envato.

Can I withdraw to multiple gates? Like PayPal and Payoneer and Swift at the same time?
No.

Can I withdraw manually?
No

Can I withdraw once a year or once every 3 months?
No, Payments will be made automatically every month or when you reach the minimum required amount as was before.

Can I withdraw to my brother/mother/father/wife’s payment account?
You can withdraw to the person who has the Envato account. No one else.

I have 2 accounts. Can I withdraw each to a different payment gate?
Same as before. If the account information matches the Payment Gate ( PayPal / Payoneer / Swift information ) you can. It will be automatic, monthly, just like a regular account.

What happens if I don’t fill in my information?
You don’t get paid. Money can’t go somewhere that doesn’t exist.

I’ll just remove my payment information and add it back once in a while when I need money.
That’s called gaming/playing the Terms and Conditions. You might end up having your account locked, payments suspended, item disabled until information is entered. I wouldn’t do that.

What is the minimum amount that will trigger an automatic withdraw?
$500 for Swift, $50 for PayPal, $20 for Payoneer.

Can I withdraw multiple times a month?
No. Withdrawal times stay the same. Last day of the month will trigger the automatic withdraw if the minimum amount is obtained and you’ll get paid on the 15th or the first business day after the 15th.

Thanks. Will do that.

1 Like

Hello. I have a PayPal account attached to my Graphicriver marketplace but it doesn’t have any bank account or debit card linked. Can I get money transfers from Graphicriver in my PayPal account?

I asked support about this and they said as long as 2 addresses belong to me then it will be fine. You guys make me stress out right now! Stop misleading people and make a 100% answer!!!

You should stress out. They are your earnings, it is your money. And no one is misleading anyone. We posted tens of times on the forums "Is something not clear?! Contact support!’

You can add both addresses on your Envato Account, and both Addresses on your Payment gate account, in which case, everything will be fine! Both Envato and every payment gate have the option for “Address Line1 / Address Line 2”.

I don’t see where can i add 2nd address line in the settings? There is only one address line when you fill tax information in the settings. Should i write 2 addresses on one line?