Changes To How Authors Receive Earnings Payouts From Envato

“Starting from the April 2018 payout (scheduled to take place on Monday April 16, 2018), we will also be making monthly automated payments of all earnings balances higher than $500 for Swift, $50 for PayPal and $20 for Payoneer.”

Yes, of course I read “the first post @jamesgiroux made”.
But my English is not so good, and I can not put it right :slight_smile:
PLEASE, tell me… can I withdraw the money that I earned in February to my wife’s Payoneer account (she is not the owner of the Envato account)?
Thank you!

English has nothing to do with it mate. James posted in plain, simple, very easy to understand English. These are essential threads regarding your money. Please read them with great care. The English used is not complicated, but the consequences of not reading a thread like this and just scooping for answers can be quite big. Take the time and read the post. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I study this topic for a week! Аnd I needed you to confirm that I understood everything correctly.
Is it really hard for you?
Thanks.

Hello! i had question to Envato

I Have two accounts!
in first my name and surname is correct (Bojaryn Ruslan)
but in the second account my surname (last name) its a nick name (FaUsT Ruslan) like a envato account user name, Id is the same, tax info same and one payoneer account registered to Bojaryn Ruslan. So, can i work and to get withdraws like before from both accounts to my payoneer account?

Thank you!

@SpaceStockFootage

My current Payoneer account is UNLINKED and I cant AD new Payoneer account. What’s the Solution.

Thanks

Speak to support.

It’s not that hard, apparently, a copy paste reply is too complicated. I copy pasted a reply from James to you. This is why these threads are filled with conspiracy theories and false information. No one reads them. Always read the thread, especially since the answer is right in front of you, and Staff replies are always written in plain English, simple, plain English so everyone can understand.

We’re Moderators, always here to help, but you must know about the subject you’re asking for, especially if the information is readily available, and most importantly, about such an important subject as your earnings. Otherwise, it’s no wonder this thread was filled with false information. Someone who didn’t read, started creating theories, when actually, everything was simple, and easily explained.

So, the answer to your question is in the first post:

Thank you for your work, guys!
all I need from you: Yes, that’s right! No, you’re wrong!
Instead, you copy the quote from the main post, which I re-read more than once! And write a lot of words that do not apply to my question.
Thank you!

Hello, I have a question. Let’s say, I have two accounts on envato, namely, x and y, and a paypal account (single account with my name). In the account x, I use x@email.com; In the account y, I use y@email.com, for payout(it’s the same single paypal account but just using an alternate id). Is that all right?

From what I know you can associate multiple email addresses with the same account on PayPal. My PayPal account for example has nothing to do with my name or username on the marketplaces, and there have never been issues with it.

When you transfer money to PayPal you get a window that shows to whom you have transferred. Those are the details you entered in your PayPal account. Therefore if PayPal Address = Marketplace Account Address, PayPal Name = Marketplace Account Name ( no username, real name ) it should work.

The info in your PayPal must match the info in your Envato Account. I don’t think Emails have anything to do with it, since you can associate multiple emails to your PayPal account.

1 Like

Hello, James.
Thank you for good explanation.

• Can we develop a way to save 50-100$ on credit (as I’m buying templates from time-to-time, it can be uncomfortable first few days at the start of the month).

Looking forward for your reply.
Max a.k.a EasySweetSauce

I’m not really worried to much about it. I’ve decided not to do anything new with my account until there is a simple method to get paid other than Swift (who shares personal data with third parties), Payoneer (who has bad support and hasn’t even replied to any of my support questions in months), or PayPal (who already tried to illegally pull money from my account on three occasions). Ever heard of Stripe? Checks? Bank Transfers? Direct Deposits? That’s ok… I’ll wait. Or just keep using other marketplaces. I haven’t even updated my domain name here because I don’t expect the payments to get easier anytime soon. Companies NEVER consider our needs… only theirs.

1 Like

Well you’ve got one item that’s sold twice in the last five and a half years… so it’s probably going to be another eleven years before you have to worry about withdrawals. Hopefully they’ll have a few more options by then.

4 Likes

And what happens if I do not specify automatic withdrawal of money? My earning is now $46. Can you transfer them to my husband for another account? Open a Payoneer for such a small amount is inadvisable, SWIFT - it takes a very long time to make a $500 up for my sales, and Pay Pal does not work for us (Ukraine). Skrill is no longer available. What to do?

Payments will be made automatically to your chosen withdrawal method if you meet the threshold amounts. The account you are withdrawing to needs to be owned by you.

I not chosen withdrawal method.

Then they won’t send you anything, as they can’t. Although as a large part of this new policy is to ensure that you are sent your money every month, they’re not going to be very happy if you don’t provide them with your payment details. If yours isn’t an isolated case, and it carries on even after prompts and reminders, then I’m sure they’ll have to come up with a solution at some point. That could be limitations on your account until you get it fixed… for example not being able to upload new items etc, maybe a monthly fee for not providing your info (which could be the same or greater than if you’d just withdrawn it), or they may even go so far as to suspend accounts. You never know… but time will tell!

That’s ill advised. Here is what I think can happen if you try to game the Terms and Conditions.

1. Account Temporarily Locked
  2. Account Permanently Locked
  3. All Items Soft-Disabled and Selling no longer permitted until issue is fixed.

What you do think will happen? That you’ll force Envato to jump over their own terms and become your personal Bank where you hold your money until you decide to withdraw? That’s exactly what this thread is about! Those days are now gone.

Contact support immediately and ask what to do in your case, or you might end up having a nasty surprise!

I would like to understand what does “we will require you to choose only one payout destination that must be owned by you” means.
If my wife have a Paypal Account I can’t use this as default payment method to withdraw?
So I will be “forced” to create a new Paypal Account with my name?