Changes To How Authors Receive Earnings Payouts From Envato

I have some issues with my payout destination. I changed my last name during these years. But my Payoneer account title name is with my previous last name. My new last name is set with my Envato Account.

I’ve got a new account in Payoneer with consideration of my new passport (new last name).

To remove and change my default withdrawal method, from my previous Payoneer account to new Payoneer account, takes a lot of time and confusion.

Is there any simple way to change my default account from my previous Payoneer account to the new one? Because in the withdrawal page, it says “your Payoneer account is set up”, I tried to change it in the past, but they didn’t accept it.

Hello ,
Question 1:-
I have three accounts of my family members with different names and PayPal id.
do we need to merge all account to the same payment gateway.?

Question 2:-
Suppose my 1st ENVATO account with the name of :- JOHN
Does it necessary to have my PayPal account with the same name of JOHN only,
Cant it will be of different name?

Question 3:-
Suppose all three accounts are owned by me with different different names in ENVATO and i wanted to change all names with the same name,
Can i change names of all of my ENVATO account to the same unique name.?

I hope this question is most popular question that everyone need to know the answer of it,
Reason a single person might have two or more accounts on ENVATO,
Would be eagerly waiting for the reply.
Thank you.

1 Like

You can only withdraw to an withdrawal method that is owned by the person named on the account. You can’t change the person named on the Envato account.

An Envato Account, can be registered to one company once the owner of the envato account and company is the same.
And also, it can be changed that company with another one once the owner is the same BUT this process can be done only if the W-8 is submitted. Am I right?

Only on this case you can manage the withdraw to two separate companies (with the same owner of course).

Does the information on your account match the payment gate? If yes, you’re good, if not, you cannot use it.

Yes, you have to resubmit the W8 if you change the company details.

If account info = payment gate info = :+1:

suppose i have two account both owned by me with the same name but email id is registered in envato is different so in that case what can i do please suggest and help

Thanks

Can we set our default withdrawal method with our same name for March, and continue withdraw our February Earning with previous traditional method?

As far as I know… yes you can.

There are no restrictions on what email address you use on your Envato account.

I have 3 question though:

1. Can i withdraw in this month (February) by Paypal and next month (March) by Wire Transfer?
  2. Can I change my payout destinations every month?
  3. So, will i never be able to change my default payout method after February? and it’ll be set forever?

what if my bank account and PayPal account has 2 addresses? Will that be ok? There is a difference between a declared address and the one people live sometimes.

It has been replied a couple of times. Does it match? All good! It doesn’t match? It won’t work.

1 Like

Sorry but this is not helpful at all. Paypal and bank accounts can have 2 addresses. The question is can Envato see these 2 addresses? The reason for it is because declared home address is not always where people live and for example, for PayPal, you need to submit papers like internet, gas bills etc and obviously I cannot send any papers from declared address because I don’t pay bills there. Therefore, Envato puts some authors in a difficult position because some addresses might not match the tax information.

1. Yes
  2. Yes
  3. No

Sorry, but that’s how the system works. In Envato and PayPal you can enter Address 1 and Address 2, correct, I don’t know if Envato checks both? But if the information doesn’t match, you will not get your earnings, so best contact Envato Support and ask for more details on this matter! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi!
How can I change one Payoneer account to another Payoneer account in my withdrawal settings?
I choose CHANGE DEFAULT ACCOUNT --> PAYONEER --> Your Payoneer account is set up.
But i need change it to another Payoneer account.
Thank you!

and one more question…
Money for February, still possible to withdraw to the account of Payoneer, which belongs to my wife (she is not the owner of the Envato account)? Or only to my Payoneer account?
Thank you!

Go to your withdrawal page and select the “Change default Account” on the right side of the screen. But before you do that, click the X right near the “Requested 01 Feb 2018”. That will remove your initial setup.

Be sure to read the first post @jamesgiroux made. It covers when this will start. :slight_smile:

yup

We thank you for that
But I had a question about withdrawing money
Will the transfer be made automatically every month, or I can request a withdrawal of funds within two or three months or more or when I want to withdraw money
Or withdrawal of funds will be constant during each month
At any rate, everything you gave us was very good for me
Thanks again for that