Changes To How Authors Receive Earnings Payouts From Envato

You cannot. You are the sole account owner. Your tax information must match your payment information on the payment gate. Therefore, if the account is your brothers, your brothers info will be in the account and will match the information in the payment gate. You cannot add a partner. He can be part of the team, but payments are sent to the account holder, not team members.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for this changes!!!

Yes, needs to be your account.

1 Like

BTW, you can’t use the «Envato» company name.

No you cannot. Read my previous reply. Replace brother with parrent.

What happens if you have one corporate and one individual account under your name?

1 Like

I’m wondering about a scenario, which may have been discussed already but I didn’t found the answer.

I own two Companies (Company A and Company B). Both with the same owner and administrator (me).

1. Can I register both into Envato account, by using W-8 form?
  2. Can I withdraw several month to one company and other months to another one?
    (let say: June & July to Company A, August & September to Company B)

Based on our understood it is possible. If is confirmed what are the steps to accomplish that?

As I know, if I’ll complete W-8 tax form for both companies, only one tax agreement will be active on time. How much will take to complete the forms and switch from one company to another?

Thanks for your time!

That all sounds fine. As long as the account is registered in your name (or a company that you own), you’re using your details (or the company details) to complete the W8, and you’re withdrawing to an account that is owned by you (or your company)… then that’s all fine. All amounts over the threshold will be withdrawn automatically every month though… to you registered payment method.

Then you have one corporate and one individual account under your name! There’s nothing wrong with that. I’m assuming you had a more specific question in mind though? :grinning:

So you need to change it if you want to continue using the marketplace.

I get “You’ve already got an automated monthly payout withdrawal set up” message everytime i visit my page. Even though i close it everytime and i fully understand the case. Is there a way not to show it anymore?

I don’t, and I said, “What IF”.
I am just asking to know if that is possible to have two different payout option based on account type you may have.

‘What if’ can be used to refer to a hypothetical situation or an actual situation. Thankfully the answer is the same in both instances.

So is it doable?

If the information on your Envato Account(s) matches the one on your Payment Gate(s) then yes, it’s doable, otherwise, it’s not. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for your straight answer which is really rare these days :wink:

1 Like

very bad decision. :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

No need to thank me mate. The definition that James offered, I just put in different words. Cheers mate!

is this april mop?

April mop?