Changes To How Authors Receive Earnings Payouts From Envato

No. Any withdrawal methods you use must be in your name… the person named on the Envato account.

That is, I can safely continue to work?) Will there be problems with the conclusion?

If you have three Envato accounts, all withdrawing to one Paypal account, which is owned by you the account holder… then yes, you can safely continue to work.

Each account of Envata has different surnames and names, BUT I work personally, myself, alone. Do you really need to create new Pai Pal accounts for each name? (So it will be inconvenient to pay a commission 3 times a month …

You’ve lost me slightly, but hopefully this will help to clarify: An Envato account is owned by one person. The person named on the account and the name used in the tax settings. That person can only use a withdrawal method that is registered in their name. So if you’re Dave Smith and you have an Envato account that is registered in the name Dave Smith… then you can only withdraw to a payment method that is registered in the name Dave Smith.

When I change PayPal to Payoneer, will it happen instantly? Or will I need to wait? Or will I need to write in support of earlier? I mean that it did not happen so, to stay without money (for a month) at the moment when I go to another purse.

I have three accounts and different names. The money goes to one payoneer account. What am I supposed to do now? Do three payoneer accounts in different names? It’s been a long time, and I’m not sure it’s possible.Could you tell us what to do?

I understand.But I worked like this for two years.
Why don’t You tell me what should I do?
I won’t be able to have multiple wallets with different names.
Maybe I can write to support and I will correct credentials? How to get out of this situation?

No, you can’t have three different people, on three different accounts, withdrawing to one payment source… because it stands to reason that at least two of those people will be withdrawing to an account that doesn’t belong to them, and isn’t registered in their name.

What you should do to resolve that is up to you, I’m just explaining the rules. You need to come up with a solution that adheres to the new rules.

Nicely.I understand.Thank You!
But can I use Envato support to change the credentials of two accounts? Is that possible?

You can change payment details in your account settings… although if you need to remove a default Payoneer account then you’ll probably have to contact support. If you mean credentials such as the name of account holder… I’m pretty sure that’s not possible. As you can’t sell, give away or transfer ownership of an Envato account, there should only ever be one name on the account. And even if it was possible, the account holder would have to request the change.

Still… speak to support, clarify the issue, hopefully they can help.

Thank you very much! You really helped me!

1 Like

@SpaceStockFootage ???

No idea. Best way to check… change your withdrawal method from Paypal to Payoneer and see what happens! But if you’re looking to get paid by Payoneer in March rather than Paypal, always a good idea to start the process sooner rather than later. Don’t leave it until the 28th!

I was planning to April on Payoneer (( Thanks!

1 Like

Hello
The Problem is in my country the only method available now is Payoneer , Will that be a problem ?

Thanks

If that’s fine with you, then it’s fine with Payoneer and Envato.

Please answer me the question: can I enter my brother who lives in another country as a partner in my account and withdraw money for his Paypal? (I have an equivalent access to this profile Paypal, like him)

Only if the information in your Envato account ( and tax information ) match the information on PayPal. So only if your brother is the account holder. Cheers!

1 Like

I understand where you can fill out tax information. But, I do not know how to enter my brother as a partner in my profile. Could you give me some advice?