Change Order of Items on Posts

I would like to know if there is a way to reconfigure the way the Ellision theme processes updates.

https://cvfc39.org/2015/12/11/cvfc-awarded-5000-bge-emergency-response-and-safety-grant/

As you can see on this theme, it displays the image, then the post title, then the text.

I would like the title to be at the top. My friend was able to modify it in the template code, but when we updated the theme, the code got over written, so I’d like to know if it’s possible to do it via the settings so it doesn’t change back when we update.

Hi there, your best bet is to contact the theme author to see if they can help you out. If it’s a customisation request you’re after, try asking the author or finding a developer here or on Envato Studio.

Good luck! :thumbsup:

1 Like

That’s disappointing it’s not part of the theme.

Hello you can change the setting. But dont edit the theme main code because whenever theme updated, the entire code will be overitten. so goto CSS editor then you can thange. otherwise you can goto post left side while publishing here also you can: I did this in my site: Fresher walkin you can check. If u could not do this just install a pluggin…

Use child theme.