change domain

I bought a template a few months ago with a site license and it was associated with the domain www.halenawilson.it. The site has never been published due to technical problems. I would like to move the template to a new site www.halenawilson.com, is it possible? Thank you.

nicolalodigiani

i also have same problem, can anyone give us the solution tutuappvip.co routingnumbers.onl

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author hope they will helped!

Thanks!

1 Like

I don’t know if the same process will be applicable to your template, but this is what I did with my purchase of ARMember.

ARMember was purchased and associated with our site’s initial test domain.
But when we went live on our actual domain, the license for ARMember was deactivated.

So, there was an option in the WordPress control panel to request the license assignment could be deactivated.
When that didn’t work quickly, I reassigned the site BACK to the test domain.
That exposed a button to click to remove the site license for that domain.
I clicked that.
Then I put the site BACK on the actual domain and was then able to easily reassign the license to our actual domain.

Again, I’m not sure it this process will be the same for your template, but I hope it helps.

What is the template name? some templates has accept to be moved to another domain, it will just deactivate the theme on the old domain.