Change Business Listing from Free to Paid

I have the Listing Pro theme and have moved one domain to another and had to re instate all my listings. therefore when I am adding them as administrator, they are all coming up as free. How can i change them to paid so that an invoice can go out next year.
mybusiness.net.au

Hello!

First of all if you have questions with your item I strongly recommend you to check the documentation that comes with the theme.

Secondly, if you can’t find necessary info there, you should get in touch with the author of the theme for support(In a ticket or via comments section - on ThemeForest).

Good Luck!

Hi,
I was under the impression that I was in the Forum asking a question. I found the site very hard to navigate to where I could find out the information that I was looking for. I paid Envato, so that’s why I came here. I have read the documentation but couldn’t find the answer. I am sorry to have bothered you said with a smile on my face, not nastily.

Envato is just the marketplace, whereas there are thousands of different authors selling thousands of different items… so it’s always best to speak to the author of the item in question, as they’ll be the best person to assist. And support is usually included. If you follow the link ThemeSLR posted above, then you’ll be able to access their support pages for the item.