Cellphone Repair Shop POS,Tracking,Tickets,Etc

Hi, I am looking for something like what RepairDesk has to offer but maybe a 1 time fee or software…something I can buy and put on my website, manage it, etc.
I really don’t want recurring fees. I am willing even to pay someone to make something like a repairdesk that I can have specifically for myself on my site. Or point me into the right direction to make these things or if there is something on here for it.

Drop me an email with some more details and we can discuss

Hi there,

Drop me a message through my profile contact form to discuss further in details.

Hello,

You will need to write specifications for your site. Without that no one cant build site. You will not find out of box solutions so you will need some custom code to build all what you want.
If you don’t have any experience it is better to pay someone who have . It will save your time and money.

Regards

Hi, you can contact us using https://themeforest.net/user/payothemes

Best regards

Hi @ToxicBuni

I am interested to collaborate with you on this project. You can contact me through my Envato Studio profile. I am a Top Rated Service Provider. Have a look at my reviews over there.

To start a discussion, you can hit the Contact me button on our Studio Profile page. Look forward to see your response.

You can view my Client Work Portfolio over here & my Themeforest Portfolio over here.

Alternatively, you can also message me through my Themeforest profile contact form.

Looking forward to connect with you.

Best Regards
Simrandeep Singh