Celebration :)

Hi guys,

I want to share some wonderful news with you.
On the 19th of October 2018, I became a father for the first time.

I know that all of my musicians/composers/producers have a slightly different view of life and that our music is very important and we spend a lot of time with it. But when you get a child everything will turn for 360 degrees, and the most important thing in life will be your family. I’m not saying that I will stop working on music, even more, I think that this will be my valve and my motivation to push forward. I have been here for almost 3 years and I hope to continue for a long time and that one day my son will grow up and we will be jungling together.

Wish you all the best. :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Hello @RainyAudio

Congratulations for become father. I hope your child and wife are fine,

From now you have new member, need to do hard work and earn more :slight_smile:

1 Like

Huge congratulations! Wish you lots of luck. Maybe you can get some valuable inspiration for the childrens genre :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats!
That’s great!)) Raise your child smart and healthy :+1:t2: :wink:

1 Like

Congratulations to Rainy Audio!!! You know how to create not only music but also children!:tada: :smile:
I value music very much, so I’m still looking for love. (forgive my dust).
I wish You happiness! And also with the coming Halloween :ghost: (let’s hope that customers will return) :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Wow !!! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congrats bro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Congrats!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you @anon76595093, child and wife are fine, and you are right, now I need to work harder. :slight_smile:

Thank you @MojoSoundtrackMusic, yeah maybe I can test some music on my own kid :smile:

Thank you @Wolf_Music, I will do my best. :slight_smile:

Thank you @AUDIOSPORT, creating children and creating music are almost the same, they both give pleasure. :slight_smile: You will find your love, I believe in that, just make some room in your heart. :smile:

Thank you @zigro :slight_smile:

Thank you @mixturethemes :slight_smile:

Thank you @RedOctopus :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It is great! I wish you the best and for your child and wife too! Congrats :slight_smile: I would like to hear your music for your child :slight_smile: Will you do some?

1 Like

Woohoo!!! :tada::tada::tada: Congratulations to you and your wife!!! That’s great news!

1 Like

1 Like

Congrats, yes, it will change your life, but for the good!

1 Like

Congratulations, I’m a father also get ready for some life changes :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you @Fox_Production :slight_smile: Interesting challenge, when I make my first track for my child I will send it to you. :slight_smile:

Thank you @Enabled, my wife sends regards. :smile:

Thank you again @zigro, awesome picture :smile:

Thank you @frozenjazz, I hope so. :slight_smile:

Thank you @mlamanna, I am not ready yet, but I will be. :smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, I hope your baby and your wife are good. May God give you health and happiness. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations, man!!! :smiley:

1 Like

Great ! I will love to listen it ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations Rainy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yay! Awesome! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

Enjoy this new amazing adventure and raise your child with love.

1 Like