Category Page Update

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

That’s not an issue. It was made this way to stop people from closing it. It’s that simple.

9 Likes

It’s contrast issue :laughing:

3 Likes

Lol … We have been rejected design concept by Envato because of this contrasting error. They say that designs with bad contrast are not eligible for sale on envato…So that … :woozy_face::woozy_face:

6 Likes

What is allowed to kings is not allowed to others :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

There are visual hierarcy , typography , color contrast issues. And visibility of CLOSE button is very low. You’re rejected ! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Today I’ve closed that ad for like 10+ times. After a few minutes it reappears. That cookie is set to expire in ~5 minutes, otherwise, I can’t have an explanation for this.

Aggressivity level 9000 :space_invader:

3 Likes

lol this is gold

Whoever made that design decision (of an animated banner in the header), I wouldn’t trust them with any key design decisions on my landing ever again. I hope your UX & research guys do their job well & good now. The close button is literally invisible. Utter utter desperation evident.

Maybe use lens flares next time, you would at least be able to justify it as a satirical design attempt.

8 Likes

It seems that a team from the accounting department or the director of the company worked on the banner. ))

6 Likes

haha, it’s really ridiculous :sweat_smile:

Yeah. That’s what I also thought. This should be hard-rejected.

2 Likes

Hey, Authors - take your time to read this post & give your valuable feedback too -

1 Like

I think Envato missing one place to add the Envato Elements banner - “In Item Preview Frame”. Just wait n watch, Elements banner 2.0 soon launch in Item Preview Frame. :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

It is necessary that when you click on the preview window, a new tab opens with elements

Envato can do whatever they want. So be ready for that too.

Haha! :grin:
Do you have any item or items on Elements?
Just to know experiences from other authors, if you have works there

We should probably notify ad-blocker extension developers that there is an issue on the frontpage. The ad-banner on the top is still not blocked :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks everyone for your feedback and comments. Even though we aren’t able to respond to every question, we do pay attention to the conversations. We will be closing this thread down, now that it has been open for over a month, and will update you on news around this project as it continues.

2 Likes