Can't upload template to wordpress

Hi, i have been trying (unsuccessfully) for a few weeks to upload a template to wordpress. I have followed the upload instructions, but i cant get it uploaded.
I have deleted it all a few times and restarted, it seems to upload, but then i can only get the barebones wordpress to show up . Not the theme and no pictures.
Any ideas guys?
I also tried customer support…no help really.

What happens when you try to isntall it?

What error do you get?

Is it a ‘template’ (HTML) or a ‘theme’ (WordPress)

No WP theme will look like the demo until the demo content is installed and it’s all set up correctly

Assuming you are getting the theme itself installed then you need to read the documentation as to how to install demo content. FYI images are almost certainly not included

Hi, it says it in the current theme but it isn’t showing up. The first time i installed it, the pictures etc all came up, but a photo from a gallery kept dropping into view. I had to reset and try again, many other problems till i got here.
It is a theme called gedung downloaded from elements. I’m not getting and errors showing up at the moment.

It’s hard to advise without seeing it but it sounds like a case of installing demo content and setting it all up correctly

Hi

Sorry! to know that you are facing issues with the theme downloaded from envato elements.
But again sorry! to say envato elements item not come with author support.
If you check the theme page:

You will see in right side:
Personalized support not included

All items on Envato Elements are created by independent authors. Due to this and the nature of Envato Elements unlimited subscription, Envato Elements cannot provide direct technical support or advice on the use of items.
Envato Elements does not provide technical support for any items. More info Here.

If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

Thanks