Can't update plugins, or Theme!

Hi Anyone,

Hope that someone can shed some light on my issue …

We have the following theme installed:

Vinero - Very Clean and Minimal Portfolio WordPress Theme | Portfolio

As you can see, if you follow the link, it says ‘Item no longer available’.

Also if I go to my downloads page on Envato Market / ThemeForest it says the following underneath the Download button - ‘This item has been temporarily removed from Envato Market’.

I was concerned about the plugins that shipped with this item not updating anymore (Advanced Custom Fields PRO, Slider Revolution and WPBakery Page Builder). It seemed that the only way to update was to get a purchase licence for each, or I thought perhaps upgrade the licence.

I got in touch with Envato support and someone got back to me saying:

I understand the information might be confusing but no worries, to update your item, simply redownload the file.”

“… even if it’s temporarily removed you can still download it, please click on the green download button, you will need to replace the purchase code in your WordPress theme.”

“Please find more information here: https://help.market.envato.

So I tried that, but there was no new purchase code found anywhere, nor instructions on where to enter it in the WP theme we have installed.

The support guy at Envato also said that we can’t purchase additional support on this theme because the item is no longer available. He said it’s beyond him now and that I should try here on this forum.

What I’m looking for is to re-activate my current Vinero theme somehow so that I can update the plugins.

Alternatively perhaps someone here could tell me if the following theme is the same as the one we have installed? Perhaps it could be installed and configured to look the same as the Vinero Theme that we’ve purchased (at least if we purchase it we’ll get some support!!!)?

Any guidance appreciated.

Thank you
Millo