Can't play any music

Hello, everyone. It’s been a while since I tried to play something but I can’t, I’ve tried every way to solve it, I’ve cleared my browser’s cache, I’ve tested with 3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox and Edge) and none is able to play a song.

When I try to play any song, it plays for 1 or 2 seconds and then starts loading forever. Is anyone else having this problem?

I don’t know what to do anymore.

It sounds like you’ve tried some basic troubleshooting steps already, but there are a few more things you could try.

First, make sure that your internet connection is stable and strong. Slow or intermittent internet can cause audio to cut out or stop playing altogether.

Next, try disabling any browser extensions or add-ons that may be interfering with audio playback. Some ad blockers, for example, may prevent audio from playing on certain sites.

If neither of these solutions works, it may be worth reaching out to AudioJungle’s customer support team for further assistance. They may be able to identify any technical issues on their end that could be causing the problem.

I hope this helps, and that you’re able to get back to enjoying AudioJungle soon!

Why do i think this answer is not written by a person?

sorry i didn’t get it ? i think i’m alive. :grinning: