Can't make a deposit with VISA ?

So I tried to make a deposit with my Visa which is VPAY the site is telling me that there was an error processing my card atm. I have made previous deposits thru this card, the information is valid, there are more than enough money in it. I tried paying thru skrill, same thing…“We were unable to complete this payment at this time. Please try again later.”. So i sent the question to envato support yesterday and there is no replay till now.
Any ideas ?

Support should get back to you shortly on payment matters and help you with everything you need. Usually payment gate issues are minor glitches and they get resolved pretty fast. Cheers!

I’ve been having the same issue, it’s been a problem since yesterday morning. Is there any chance it can be resolved quickly?

I’m not a bad person, but I’m glad that I’m not the only one :smiley:

These issues get resolved by Envato usually in less than 12 hours but it can depend on the volume of tickets. Simply open a ticket on Envato Help & Support Center, detail your issue, and they’ll get back to you. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Envato should take these type of issues at high priority because Envato and authors could lose sales. Might be some buyers don’t post anywhere and leave the marketplace.

These issues are automatically flagged and checked by staff. But buyers must get in touch with support to have their accounts reinstated. Envato takes these issues extremely serious and deals with them in the shortest time possible.

1 Like

That’s great. I just asked if there is a common issue with most of the buyers that should be resolved at higher priority :wink:

Few forum posts should be enough to turn wheels. i dont see why if multiple people is neede to open a ticket to test the issue. I mean yes they should open a ticket but forum is here also for envato to watch.

@wow_themes @Anps payments usually bounce due to fake accounts and fraudulent payments. A very small percentage of buyers get affected by this due to connections, payment gate time-outs and what not. These are legitimate, true, good faith buyers and of course they are very high priority and get reactivated. The accounts that don’t are fake accounts or fraudulent attempts. The system is automatized and Envato only steps in upon ticket request. Which is quite a standardized practice all over the internet. Hope that answers it! Cheers! :slight_smile:

I am not a fake account and I have been trying for 2 hours to make a payment and nothing is happening. Envato has accepted this card before, and I know there are more than enough funds in the account to complete the payment. Now I am being forced to wait to complete payment until whenever they choose to get back to me. A live chat option would be very helpful so you can actual speak to a representative. I won’t mention names but the site I normally buy my templates from offers amazing support. I will definitely not be purchasing another template from here.
Very frustrated.

I didn’t mean to imply everyone is using a fake account that gets disabled, so I’m sorry if I’ve offended you in any way. The system is however sensitive as these matters are a common day issue and everyone is taking precautions for them, but if you open a support ticket Envato will aid you with your account in the shortest possible time. Account matters are very serious and dealt with swiftly. Cheers and again, I’m sorry if I offended you in any way with my previous post.