Can't install HTML5 Audio Player PRO plugin

Went to install your plugin for HTML5 Audio Player Pro into Wordpress (latest version of both) and received the following message:

Unpacking the package…

Installing the plugin…

The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed.

Go to Plugin Installer

I tried several times with the same results. I’ve never had any problems uploading plugins for my numerous WP sites in the past.

Assuming that you have the WP plugin version and not the Responsive HTML5 Audio Player PRO With Playlist by LambertGroup | CodeCanyon, then make sure you are only trying to install the plugin folder and not the entire download

Thank you. I will take a look. Not sure which download file from Envato. Just downloaded it about 25 minutes ago. Will be back…

Ah, well that explains it. I extracted and found the file within another folder. I installed and activated. Thank you SO much. I’ve had an aggravating day, and now I’m happy again. :grinning:

Sorry, one more question. Is asking for a relative path for my .mp3 files. Won’t accept anything I put in.

Hello! The folder needs to be on the same server as your website. You can add that folder in the root of your server so you can track it easier. Also, for support requests, please use the form present on the right sidebar of our profile page, where it writes ‘Email LambertGroup’: LambertGroup's profile on CodeCanyon

All my folders including my mp3s are all on the same server. But actually I found another solution. I’m have already made an easy to use SoundCloud playlist. But thanks. I won’t be using the program after all.