Can't get Ninzio Support for Univero Template

Hello,

I have three issues with Ninzio support for Univero Template.

Firstly, I was unable to login to the support from Ninzio because the login and account creation/ registration form at https://ninzio.com/support/login only returns this error message. Even when I tried to create a new account, I got an Error - 401 - cant-login, Invalid username or password

Secondly, I need documentation to explain how to install the demo use the theme.

Thirdly, I wanted to report this message I got upon installing this theme.

"Your theme (Univero) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

1. Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
  2. If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again."

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have a deadline but can’t get started because of these issues.
Is there any way to reach the author since Ninzio support and documentation is not accessible?

Hi @SylviaHarmon,

If you’re having issues signing into the author’s support website, please use the contact form on their profile to let them know. This will send them a direct email (and their response will be sent to the email address on your account) – https://themeforest.net/user/ninzio#contact

Documentation might be included in your download in some common format (such as pdf or html). To check this, head over to your download page, click the download button on the theme, and choose “All files & documentation”. You will need to extract the zip file to find the documentation inside. It is usually in a folder named “docs” or “documentation”.

Regarding the warning message, this is something you will need to send to Ninzio. It doesn’t sound like it will break anything though.

1 Like

Thanks a million. You really helped me.

1 Like