Can't get my API key

Dear community,

Around 2013 I purchased the Avada theme for Wordpress. In the years I used it for multiple basic websites of mine. Yesterday I started a new project and after uploading the Avada theme I wanted to register the theme again via Wordpress. It then asks for three things.

• My envato name - Wich I have
  • My Purchase code - Wich I have
  • The API key - Wich I always generate via a link in Wordpress

I am currently failing to obtain the API key to activate the theme. Since the tutorial/instructions don’t match my display within the Envato Market (I think they updated the layout).
Can anyone enlighten me with how I can obtain the API key again? I am aware you don’t need the registration to use the theme on a certain level. But I want it to update so I can use more features in the theme.

*Post-note: Sorry for my lack of basic knoweledge. Since I am still a very novice Wordpress user.
Hope to hear from you. Meaby I hope I posted this topic in the right catagory.

Kind regards,
Nino

Just to be clear you are not using this theme on another website right?

Each website requires its own license/copy and you will have issues when registering. If it’s installed in multiple sites.

These are the instructions you need https://theme-fusion.com/documentation/avada/getting-started/how-to-register-your-purchase/

FYI you need to be using the latest version (or at least 5.0) of the theme for it to be possible to register using tokens