Can't find author nor song

Hello, my client has approved a very specific tune, with a quite generic archive name: atmospheric-folky-acoustic-guitars_by_rejected.

I can’t find it. Can someone help?

Thank you very, very much.

Hi @nana_ribeiro!

I tried search it and didn’t find it too. Seems like this author’s portfolio was deleted for some reason. Maybe you can describe what type of music do you need? For example, I have some acoustic guitar tunes, like this

I’m not 100% sure,but it seems that author Rejected was blocked or banned from AudioJungle,or the author himself decided to delete AJ profile.

Maybe he can like this track :slight_smile:

Hi, KL Production,

Thank you, for your attention, and congrats on your tunes. But I need a soundtrack that’s 100% acoustic guitar, well played and with a kind of sad or dark atmosphere to it.

Thanks anyway.

That’s not cool. Thanks for your attention anyway.

Hi, YanSof

Thank you, for your attention, and congrats on your tune. But I need a soundtrack that’s 100% acoustic guitar, well played and with a kind of sad or dark atmosphere to it.

Thanks anyway.

Good luck to find what you’re looking for, and have a good day :wink:

Hi @nana_ribeiro. Sorry about your predicament. You might look through the portfolio of JHunger. He has a huge library of acoustic guitar tracks. Good luck with the project.