I’m unable to download the latest updates to a package I have a license for. it keeps saying that the download is failing - I try to resume and that works once, but then Chrome says the file isn’t on the server anymore. I’ve re-tried three times today.
The file in question is downloading using Firefox desktop PC.
Try a different browser, or use one of the suggestions in the google topic above. Let us know how you get on
I had tried one more time with Chrome and it wouldn’t stabilize - I had to be quick on the “resume” button before the server would delete the download. But taking your advice, I tried Safari and it worked first time, no hiccups. thanks!