can't donwnload bought License

Hi there,
Issue:
Can’t get Confirmation Mail so I can’t Download my purchased Theme!
And nope: it is not blocked (asked Provider) or in Spamfolder!
AND i contacted the Support already! → No Answer…

two Way I know:
1.) someone can help me here?
2.) Make new account and purchase a second time (I do not prefer) and trie to get the other back
3.)… I don’t now…

Thanks for your knowledge and help…

You can find your license key here
https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202822600-Where-Is-My-Purchase-Code-

thanks for your answer…
that’s not my problem…
I can’t get to it because the confirmation mail has to be done… but there I get stucked. I tried the stuff which I wrote aboth

Okay then get in touch with envato market help center they would like to assist you with an official answer

I tried, but any answer jet…

as I get told they will answer within 24h now we are over 2 Day’s…

can not work on my website till this is done…

You have to wait for their reply.
you don’t have any other way.

Thanks!

okay…

Please drop a Tweet @envato_help with your support ticket number. These matters are usually resolved swiftly by support! Cheers! :blush:

:laughing:
nice idea,… where to I get the Supporttickets number? I get no email after I send the ticket…

That seems like you’re having issues with your email if you get no emails. I always get a automated reply that my ticket was received and the ticket number is #…

I think you should get in touch with your hosting company if you’re using a dedicated email address. Something doesn’t seem right. :thinking:

thanks for the hint… I did that already. they take a lookup to the problem and could not see any problem.

funny fact… when I reset my password, which I tried in hope it will help, I received mails from domain @account.envato.com

so, whaaat??? :no_mouth:

I think this is one of those cases where you have to wait for Envato Support. I can tag in @KingDog, he can find your account and your ticket and see how we can bump this up! :blush:

1 Like

you are great! :star_struck: thx

1 Like