done

I have used the Elementor and every editing back door I can find, including searching through the graphic files but I cannot change the background on the Home page on the Demo-1 on Cardea WP… I can chnage text and everything else but NOT the background.
Tuchi-Designer

Hi,

Contact with your purchase item author @CocoBasic they will helped.

Thanks!

Hi,

Go to Dashboard > Pages > Home and edit that page with default WordPress editor (not Elementor) and below the editor you will find the Page Preference part - there you will find a field to change the image.

If you have more questions, please use our support forum.

Best

2 Likes

Thank you for that! That did it. It worked. However…now I have a new slight problem with it in that I can’t seem to go back and do it again with a smaller background image. I don’t get the same detailed edit area to open up.

Tuchi

image001.jpg

Sorry, please ignore my last follow-up question. I found it.

Thank You

Tuchi

image001.jpg

Hello, I am having this issue again. Now I can’t change the symbol and text on the left sides of “WHAT WE DO”. Elementor won’t access that area. When I got to Edit with Wordpress Editor, I get that scary warning that it could break my site. I don’t want that after doing a lot of work uploading new images and text. If Elementor is supposedly a good way to edit, why doesn’t it access everything?
Tuchi

Please, this is not the place where you should ask questions about your purchased items (in this case is my theme).

Use our support forum and open a support ticket there.

p.s. if the page is created with Elementor - you don’t need to Go back To WordPress editor and I have already explained this in my previous post how to get access to the Page Preference part. But please, again, use our support forum and I will help you there (I will not answering questions anymore here). Thank you.

I’m sorry. My mistake. I thought I was on the forum.

Tuchi

image001.jpg