Can't add singe image, visual composer.

Trying to edit the website of our charity in which we no longer have a web developer (funds).
Simply trying to add an image on the home page in which he appears to have used Visual Composer. The code looks like this:
[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner in_style=”width: 75%; margin: 0 auto;”][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][cs_responsive_image size=”full” alignment=”aligncenter” image=”59″][cs_responsive_image size=”full” image=”63″ alignment=”aligncenter”][/vc_column_inner]

The issue is that the media images are numbered instead of wp urls. I assume because of how visual composer works? However if I use the visual composer “add single image” edit function. Nothing happens. Seems like a lot of people have this problem with no solution?

I’ve updated all plugins (except magic members). themes and word press. Tried using multiple browsers.

So what is the problem here? The simplest answer would be how to assign numbers to image files so I just edit in html. Or why is WordPress/visual Composer not allowing me to add a single image in visual composer.

Thanks.

It’s better to contact the theme author for support

What does that mean exactly. We obviously have a Visual Composer license. The themes are just stand word press themes. It is not a third party theme system. This is a problem with VC and how it is working with word press. Please explain further about what you mean.

It’s either theme or plugin issue. You could try to contact the plugin author but I’m pretty sure that they will ask you to contact the theme author regarding to theme compatible issue.

That’s why I suggested to contact the theme author to get some support

Most likely, the issue isn’t really Visual Composer, but the theme or another active plugin creating a critical JS error, when editing a page or post, preventing VC or the individual element settings panels from getting correctly initialized. You should check your browser console for any error messages, which should also tell you which JS file is triggering the error, provided it is in fact a JS error.