Can't activate WooSquare Pro - WooCommerce Square Integration receive fatal error

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Warning: require_once(/home/flyballthestore/site.flyballthestore.com/wp-content/plugins/woosquare-payment/_inc/WooToSquareSynchronizer.class.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/flyballthestore/site.flyballthestore.com/wp-content/plugins/woosquare-pro/woocommerce-square-integration.php on line 79

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/flyballthestore/site.flyballthestore.com/wp-content/plugins/woosquare-payment/_inc/WooToSquareSynchronizer.class.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/php56/lib/php’) in /home/flyballthestore/site.flyballthestore.com/wp-content/plugins/woosquare-pro/woocommerce-square-integration.php on line 79

Hello.

For support with your plugin, you’ll want to contact the author of that plugin. Feel free to look at this article which explains how to do that in the future.

Here is the support page for WooSquare Pro. There’s a button to contact them:

Cheers! :slight_smile:

I went to the support area and select my product entered my product code and enter my ticket info and clicked next the create screen appeared again and my ticket was not listed. Try to create several times and it keeps failing.

Can you try leaving a comment on the item to let the author know you’re having trouble with their support system? It may be delayed or something but they can definitely check into it.

The ticket system doesn’t work can’t enter a ticket.

I went to the support area and select my product entered my product code and enter my ticket info and clicked next the create screen appeared again and my ticket was not listed. Try to create several times and it keeps failing.

Yes, so post a comment at the link below and let them know you can’t open a ticket. They’ll let you know what to do: https://codecanyon.net/item/woosquare/14663170/comments