Cannot find that song - have song but no name or artist.

I have downloaded a test song for an animation without making a note of where I found it. Now when I want to go back and buy the song I cannot find it of course. This was very stupid of me.
Does anyone know of a smart way of finding a song within audiojungle, when you have the melody, but have no clue to the name or artist of it?

Who flags these posts? I don’t get it.

Meanwhile you can upload your preview at soundizer.com.

Probably a automatic flagging system to prevent new posters from spamming kitchens and help from Baba :wink:

ToxicRecordings said

Probably a automatic flagging system to prevent new posters from spamming kitchens and help from Baba :wink:

That’s what I thought. But then I saw several “muscle building” posts that were not automatically flagged, and it got me wondering…

I have now found the piece of music I was looking for. Thanks to the long history in the Chrome browser I was able to go back that far and find the links to this piece of music i saw looking for.
This topic can be closed. Thanks.

mahahual said

I have now found the piece of music I was looking for. Thanks to the long history in the Chrome browser I was able to go back that far and find the links to this piece of music i saw looking for.
This topic can be closed. Thanks.

Glad, you figured it out.

In the future, if you have a preview but do not know the author, you can upload your preview to soundizer.com and this tool will give you the link to the file on Audiojungle.