Cannot find music while being subscribed

Hello, I just subscribed to Envato and now I would like to download some music tracks from audiojungle.net. But the system is asking me to pay. How can I download this track within my subscription?

Hi

Elements is separate than Envato Market (as like themeforest, codecanyon, graphicriver, videohive, audiojungle, photodune ) and not all the items on Envato Market are available on Elements. Here’s the current list of All available Items in Elements, just use search functionality at top to find any specific Item. If you like, you can certainly purchase the Item license individually from Envato Market which will come with 6 months of Author support.

Thanks

But on top of my audiojungle.net page, there is a big subscribe button: “Unlimited downloads of music, sound effects & video files.”
I find this very misleading. Can I get my money back?

Hi

Please contact Elements Support. Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

Very misleading indeed… it’s almost as though they were doing it on purpose… no, no, I’m sure their intentions are pure.

2 Likes

Hi @MirreO and welcome!

I’m truly sorry to hear about your experience. Cases like yours are posted on an almost daily basis here in the forums, you just need to browse through the previous threads. Element’s marketing approach is indeed tremendously misleading and most of us authors are utterly concerned about this. Sadly, I’m afraid that this deceiving strategy is the cornerstone of their campaing so I hardly doubt our voices will be ever heard at all.

On the bright side, I’m confident support will come back to you anytime soon and you’ll be able to get your refund without any major trouble.

Wish you the best of luck!
WM.

2 Likes