Can you please tell me what is the reason for no sales?

Hi,
I have an item more features then my competitor has but they are getting a lot sales but ours stopped. Not getting any sales in last one week or so. Can you please tell me what is the key of making sales?
any marketing tips? I had tried email marketing but no luck.
May be you can checkout https://qr.picotech.app/ and let me know what is wrong with it.
username: admin@demo.com pass: 123456
username: restaurant@demo.com pass: 123456

Thanks.

1 Like

Can we have the envato product link of your product and your competitor’s.

1 Like

my product PicoQR - A Simple Restaurant Menu Maker by picotechofficial | CodeCanyon
and one of my competitor
QuickQR - Saas - Contactless Restaurant QR Menu Maker by bylancer | CodeCanyon

1 Like

From what I see you have 14 sales, is not bad.

1 Like

Hi @FWDesign thanks for your reply. My competitor gets 14+ in a single day. That’s why I am asking, do we have to be an elite author to get more reach? or any marketing tips? Thanks

1 Like

I am sorry but I don’t have an answer for you… this is something that you have to figure out.

Maybe they advertise better, have a better landing page… etc.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Hello,
I see that you have now 16 sales which is not bad already!
But i have a small remark :
** Your product image (590x300) is not attractive at all and it does not attract the users to click on it, i recommend you to create a more attractive one if you are a designer, if not it’s better to hire a good designer to do that for you and you will see the difference!
Good Luck Brother!

2 Likes

Thanks you so much. I will change the preview image

1 Like

Hi I have changed the preview image. Can you please tell me is it look attractive now?

1 Like

Yes it looks more Professional now! Good luck with sales