Can you find out the reason for the refusal?

My item was rejected for the second time in a row
Can you find out the reason for the refusal?
Thanks to all members

Hi,

Sincerely, at the moment it is very far from the standards of the market, you will have to try and make a lot of edits to make it accepted for sale. You can look at the GRiver, the latest accepted work and focus on these standards.

Thanks!

3 Likes

hi u have a real issue in terms of style … the thing looks a bit in between an illustration and a potential logo and all this is even in a style rathe outdated …i think that the concept is not so very good as design is not necessarily drawing … and maybe it would be offering better marketability opportunity not to focus only on the pencil …i like what u have done with both imbricated "d"s and i think u should start from there after tasing out the pencil and keeping only both D thing …take out the shadow too … too many details is not a good idea for a logo , especially for here as they are judging logos in very small size too … u also have to bring efforts in the typo … at this stage what u have is flat and lacking originality, variations and font combinations indeed

1 Like

Thank you for the valuable advice

1 Like

Thank you for the valuable advice :wink:

u are welcome, if u feel like u have enough clues to help you with understanding , click the “solution” box :slight_smile: