Can the person who purchased the item download the updated version for free?

Hi, I have a question, so I post it.
I have a question about the price measurement when the admin template is about to be released.

As with many companies, we will improve after uploading the items for the first time.

In this case, can people who download the first item they uploaded download it free of charge if it is updated within the period? After that period, do they pay separately and get an update?

Also, should I use this part in the policy if I raise the cost of the item?

I wonder if we should consider the cost of the scheduled update when we first set the price of the item.

I looked for any instructions provided by Envato about this, but I haven’t found anything special yet.

Please let me know if there is a url I can get help from.

In short:
according to envato policy item update are lifetime free. customer don’t need to pay any single fee to get update.

In case of author support after passing first 6 months support period if the customer need support then customer have to extend the support period (paid service) for the next 6 months.

Thank you for your answer.

Your comment is,
Customers who have already purchased the previous version are free to receive lifetime updates. Right?

But apart from the lifetime free upgrade,
Customers looking for support services will be able to meet their needs after the first 6 months.
It seems to mean that we have to extend it for a fee.

Thank you.

yes right. update are lifetime free for purchased customers.
yes right, after the first 6 months support expired if the customer need support then customer have to extend the support period (paid service) for the next 6 months.