Can somebody explain, why this track was rejected, please?

Hello,
Recently got our track rejected:
"Unfortunately your submission Jump Jump isn’t ready for AudioJungle and cannot be resubmitted as it did not meet our minimum requirements for quality and/or Envato Market policies. In order for submissions to be considered for sale they must be of high aesthetic and technical quality, unique to our library and cannot be in violation of Envato’s policies.

Regrettably the Help and Quality Teams are unable to offer a critique or feedback on your rejected submission."

https://soundcloud.com/gig-fellas/jump-jumppreview

Maybe you, guys, can give feedback to improve our music. Thank you:)

My guess would be the out of tune guitar was the main reason. Otherwise it sounds good to me.

yeah, the out of tune guitar for sure, the song itself is good

Its a cool track! Maybe also glue some of the timing.

The track is great, and the guitar is Okay.
I would bet on the whistle which is midi style, i would try to record it live
and the trombone/tube section which is also midi sound.
Other then that, great work !!

I would say the timing could be a fraction better. And don’t know if you sent in this version, but maybe to repetitive. Shorter version?

Yeah, tune your guitar and I would replace the brass hits with something lighter, maybe pizzicato strings?

this is a really nice track!! one problem i think its the whistle and the other is that its all in center ! maybe try to add a better whistle and pan your stems to make it wider !

For how repetitive it is it’s way too long. You don’t really need to make anything over 3 minutes.

V

Thanks for your replies! It were helpful!

Thanks all! We’ve made various fixes - that’s the result - subscribe - your opinion does incredible things)