Can somebody explain, why this track is hard rejected, please??

Thank you :smile:

Thank you all, my friends! Really I realize that Iā€™m happy that this track was blocked cuz iā€™ve got such awesome comments from you, mates! Thank you all :smile:

Hey, you can use all my tracks if you wish! When it will be uploaded, I will give you the link! Thank you :smile:

This song doesnā€™t include any loop! Hand made! :smiley:

1 Like

Very coolā€¦I think someone made a mistake :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Rock Galaxy, Normally I avoid these threads but I wanted to jump in because I do occasionally listen to the tracks in the ā€œWhy did my track get rejected!!!ā€ threads. Your track is very cool, first off. I have experimented with selling (or at least trying to sell) driving Heavy Metal on this site and the fact is that those tracks do not produce sales. Angst and high testosterone music do not seem to be welcome in this market. Not by staff, but probably by those who shop in this store. Envato may actually like the track, but they also may have some data about their customers and their buying habits. I do believe there is a very different client base here and hard rock/ heavy metal is just not the number 1 priority for the customers who buy here. Refer back to the popular items page and featured items for example. Donā€™t sweat it, just send this heavy metal track elsewhere and move on. There is a need for this music in other markets, but I am not sure aj is the best place for your track.

1 Like

There is heavy metal category

1 Like

There are plenty of harder rock/metal/hybrid tracks here that sell in the hundreds. Just not in the top list, which is a very, very small sample.

2 Likes

as for me , despite i am not an expert in music, i really believe thatā€™s a superb work and top quality one, now maybe u just faced a guy who did not like either your style, nor your track in particular, letā€™s all keep in mind that all we do still has a part that belongs to art and thus to feelings and tastes ā€¦ until we see some crazy things happening sometimes ā€¦

Wow. Itā€™s really motivating track, especially for heavy sport. I listened to the track without a stereo system, and then turned on the stereo system. My neighbor fell from the chairs. Not enough treble, but I think the original simply by ringing sound. It would be nice if there was a loop. This track I think is particularly well suited for video games. Itā€™s not even a rock - it is a heavy metal. And I think thatā€™s why it was rejected. This track simply does not fit into the market. This awesome music!

I think itā€™s a pretty solid track. Iā€™m a fan of heavy metal, so I hardly find this song overly aggressive or inappropriate for the market. In regards to the critiques about repetition, I have heard plenty of accepted work that is just as ā€œrepetitiousā€ or more so.

You are obviously a good musician.

Hey, friends! Here it is :smiley: : http://audiojungle.net/item/modern-hard-rock/13434666

2 Likes

Two more good news:

1. AJ team sent apologies for this mistake
  2. Iā€™ve got my 4 path today :smile:
3 Likes

Cool, it wouldā€™ve been such shame not to approve it. :smiley:
Congrats

Great, but I would redo the preview. The first AJ watermark is distorting badly, at least for me. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! Glad to hear it.

1 Like

and 2 sales already !!!

1 Like

Maybe I will give heavy metal another shot!

1 Like

Thanks, mates :smile: