Can seller put your comment to read "This comment is currently being reviewed."?

I purchased something from a seller, when i commented some issues with the thing I got my comment went Under Review.
The comment was not under review for at least 30 minutes, until the seller came online and then I saw it under review, is this allowed?

Hi @mentorbajrami1,

In Item Comments there is an option to flag any comment. If any comment receives any flag then the comment goes hidden with ‘The comment is Under Review’ status. Then Envato support team will check the comment and will take a decision as need.

Thanks

1 Like

There is a seller which flags all the negative comments people make, so he can hide all the negative things about his app, whats the solution in this case?

Only envato can actually remove the comment. If a comment is valid and not against envato’s rules then it will be reinstated

Envato’s rules are such that they have them to themselves. For example: If I write to the author of the theme that his code is of poor quality and the template does not meet the legal requirements of the European Union regarding GDPR. It is Envato who does not bring back such comments. For what ? People won’t see that the template is badly coded, but they will buy it. Envato is a portal where people waste a lot of money and time. Did you earn a lot from losers?

1 Like