Can not change theme to adforest

I decided to change to adforest. Can install and activate adforest but get a host of error messages. My website is up and running with another theme, still works.
Do I need to reactivate the license? If so, do not know how and can not access wp-admin when adforest is active to do so. I could of course rebuild everything but too much work and still not sure I can activate adforest
Please help me out
/Jan

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method Redux::set_help_tab() in /home/search/public_html/wp-content/themes/adforestX/inc/options-init.php:85 Stack trace: #0 /home/search/public_html/wp-content/themes/adforestX/functions.php(36): require() #1 /home/search/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(324): adforest_setup(‘’) #2 /home/search/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(348): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /home/search/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(517): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /home/search/public_html/wp-settings.php(673): do_action(‘after_setup_the…’) #5 /home/search/public_html/wp-config.php(81): require_once(‘/home/search/pu…’) #6 /home/search/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once(‘/home/search/pu…’) #7 /home/search/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once(‘/home/search/pu…’) #8 /home/search/public_html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(‘/home/search/pu…’) #9 {main} thrown in /home/search/public_html/wp-content/themes/adforestX/inc/options-init.php on line 85

Hi,

Please contact the author of your purchased theme and ask them about their update plan to make the theme compatible with the latest version of WordPress and PHP 8.x.

How to contact an author to get support or for any technical query:

Thanks