Can it be approved in GraphicRiver as a flyer print template?

1 Like

Hello:
Your design is excellent but my opinion is that not all red color of texts, text information below and present can be black but I am not a flyer expert because I am still learning how to create flyers. Hopefully you find another author, your design will help you better.

Greetings.

1 Like

Thanks for your suggestion. I will keep it in mind

1 Like

black? lol why, the girl passed away or something? lol Jeri this is a mother day celebration not a funeral lol

2 Likes

hi for me u have things to fix, change or improve to tae this item and your game to the next level. The background is rather cool and sweet and harmonious and this is a cool base to work with i might say. the effect on the old woman is quite nice too but i am afraid that unless u can also add in the main file an action so that people transform their picture in this type of style , that this is rather counterproductive so to speak. There is an issue with colors … if i a green with @JeriTeam when it comes to changing text colors, i would say do not substitute it for black but pink instead so that this matches with petals color … piease note that u may try the other way around, that is to say to shift the petals color to red , u have to check this out and see what looks best … there is a lack of finition , u need to have a smooth shadow under the rose for instance so that the transition with the background is smoother and that the rose is underlined. Celebration like this is almost unreadable and make me think that u are violating a basic design principle and get into deeper trouble in a snowball effect , out of of doing it, since this brings u to be confronted with hierarchy issues and readability ones, too. Besides, still about readability , u have to figure out that “happy” is not readable at all and not spinning out at all … which makes very little sense for a part of the central title … either u take it away or u have to make sure that this is well positioned, very readable and being outstanding (and given the right attention and impact …). I would suggest that u free some space a bit between the upper margin and the header and the bottom margin and the footer so that u can free some space and give these parts some breathing (what is lacking at this stage). Why not playing more white color for texts to clearly determine primary and secondary information and to prevent the block effect that u have here? the last thing that i would like to evoke is the following one. U have an issue as regard to the way the elements are organized on the canvas, some areas are much more crammed than some other which turn out to be rather empty by the way , this is creating misbalance and somewhat disharmony a bit as well

2 Likes

@n2n44 Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. Some of the issues I got by myself but couldn’t find them specifically. You have given me much more issues which I must go as you asked. I need to play with the color, texts in a word I need to research with the design principle more. When I played something on it I’ll show the result. Thank you so much again for your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

u are welcome if u have enough clues as regard to what to do to take your item to the next level pls check the solution box, good work and good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like