Can I use standard license for monetized youtube

Was curious if I buy a 6 second logo reveal can I use that on my youtube videos that are monetized multiple times in the video and multiple videos? Or would I need the upgraded license.

I have a sports like channel and everytime someone scores I wanted the logo reveal to pop up but I want to make sure that I’m following all envato rules. Its not really the main part of the video at all just filler transitions

Thanks guys/gals

Hello!
Even though you have monetization, your followers don’t pay you to watch your videos. Therefore, a standard license is sufficient. An extended license is needed if your final product will be shown on TV or sold on CD / DVD

Thank you so much Romlam that clears up a lot! Happy holidays

1 Like

You are welcome! :wink:

I have the same basic question, can I use a 5-10 second logo reveal, transitions and closing screen on an unlimited number of videos to be used on multiple platforms (Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest) as long as it is free content? $16 for all of that seems like a good buy.

Regular and Extended License are licenses for ONE single end product.

An end product can be more than one video, but your question sounds like you are stretching the license a bit too far.

Here is the FAQ for the single application restriction: