Can I use my intro more than once?

Looking to buy an Intro template, however, licenses say it can only be used in one end product. If the intro is used for each episode, is each episode considered an end product? Or is the Intro itself the project, able to be placed in front of all my episodes?

Hello!

You can use the same intro if it’s part of the same series of videos. Our license FAQ page has more information here.

What constitutes a series (eg TV series, webisodes, or a magazine with monthly editions)?

To be considered a series, all things in the series (eg episode, edition) must be connected, and be released within 1 year of the first installment. There is also a maximum of 52 episodes or editions within the series.

Example: A 12 episode TV series that starts in December and ends in July would only require a single license. A YouTube series that releases an episode every week (52 total) would only need to purchase a license once every year. A magazine that releases an edition every other month would need to purchase a license once every year.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

That is perfect! Thank you!

2 Likes