Can I sell My Game (One Time) that has envato elements sound effects?

I want to sell a game of mine to a client. I have sound effects I have used from envato elements. Will the sound effects have to be removed? or will the client that I sell the game to have rights to them as long as it is used in the game it was registered under in envato elements?

Hi @nomnomfox,

• Clear guidelines on what’s not allowed

Some common-sense limitations do apply, as set out below:

• You can’t re-sell, or re-distribute items;
  • You can’t use items in on-demand services; and
  • You generally can’t use items as the basis for merchandising. For example, printing a logo from Envato Elements straight onto a T-shirt is not allowed. See clause 13 below for the relevant terms and conditions.

Thanks

1 Like

great thanks

Just check the sound if available at AJ then you can purchase "Extended license " and you can sell it as many copy as you wish

Oh ok so if i go on audio jungle and click a sound effect and then in the dropdown select sfx multi-use? I will be good?

i will be safe to sell my product as long as its not placing envato products in on-demand customization product.

1. You are licensed to use the Item to create multiple End Products that incorporate the Item as well as other things, so that each End Product is larger in scope and different in nature than the Item.

Examples of End Products: apps, games, podcasts, websites, live performances, videos, DVDs, films, TV shows and advertisements.