Can i resubmit my plugin after rejection?

This is my plugin demo: https://demo.wpflora.com/flora-live-search

I have worked very hard to complete this and was very exciting to publish on codecanyon after waiting of 6 days i have received this email.

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Flora Live Search” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

Here is the comment from your Envato Quality team reviewer:

This item has a nice concept, but doesn’t feature the required functionality and features to be approved as a premium item. Consider expanding the feature set here.

This email demotivate me to not develop any item for codecanyon. what should i do i am confuse now they say you won’t be able to re-submit this item again. If work more on improving and submit again or not? is i am able to resubmit after changes?

If you change/fix it (can’t tell you what and how, i don’t know what “premium” means on envato area) you can resubmit it again of course.

But as i remember from past (personal and some friend’s experience) in case you upload again as is, you may be lucky and current reviewer to submit your item without problem.

Of course to resubmit items without changes is not inside envato rules, i told you my opinion.

Good luck with your item!

Hi wpflora,
your auto-complete search is not that special and most premium themes have something like that already built in.
It is also possible that the demo and the backend are not eye-catching/sexy enough to be a premium plugin (in the eyes of the reviewer).

I suggest you to enhance the styling of your backend forms and load stylesheets the right way and not putting style-tags in the middle of the html-body.

And as a feature you could add kind of auto-correction and logging, so that the admin of the page sees what the users are searching for, and with auto-correction you could give the admin the option to automatically correct most spelling mistakes.

Don’t be demotivated because of the rejection, it took me over a month to get my plugin on CodeCanyon :wink:

thank you borlabs :slight_smile:

With all due respect, I am not sure what you will be able to fix to make this stand out premium but as it is the reviewer was totally right to reject it.

• the demo page does not look/feel all that premium

• the loading circle when searching is too close to the right edge of the field

• we may be missing something but searching for any term random or included in the list below the search box is anything but fast and takes a long time

• getting the admin demo to load is very very slow